Elder Care and Asset Protection Workshops
Surprising ways to pay for your assisted living, or long-term care costs without selling your home or leaving your family without a dime!
One of the biggest fears that many people have today is the fear of having their life savings wiped out if they need long-term care. What a shame to see someone’s life savings wiped out by the cost of care. It is important that you understand what you can do to protect your hard-earned assets! It is extremely important that you know about the changes that come with entering the Second Half of Life, and how they may affect your estate and long-term care planning! A free informational workshop is being hosted by Elder Law Attorney, Dennie B. Mayhone, Jr. with Mayhone Elder Law.
At this free workshop, here is what you’ll discover:
- What happens if one of us gets sick and has to go to a nursing home?
- Can I protect my assets for my family?
- What language should I have in my power of attorney documents that can help protect my life savings?
- How can I qualify for nursing home Medicaid?
- How can I avoid wiping out my life savings on a Medicaid spend-down?
- Are there VA benefits that can help pay for the cost of assisted living or care at home?
- What steps do I need to take to protect myself and my family?
Attendance is FREE, but seating is limited. You can reserve your spot by using the form to the right or by calling our office at (228) 215-1223 or (800) 875-7059.
Wednesday, November 13, 2019
10 am to 12 noon
Lyman Community Center
10 am to 12 noon
Reservations to all workshops are recommended.
Please fill out the below form, or call our office toll free at (800) 875-7059 or (228) 215-1223 to reserve your seat.